We help exhausted parents teach their babies to sleep through the night with a proven plan, so they can have a happy, healthy family.
Discover the 4 'must know' sleep-inducing foundations of Sleep Hygiene.
FREE ACCESS to 22 mins of our Sleep Hygiene Masterclass so you can get more sleep today!
Get Started Today With These FREE Handy Sleep Resources
Newborn Sleep Guide
Grab your quick start guide to learn the 7 foundations to establish healthy sleep habits for your newborn!
Put your child to bed at the perfect time with age-appropriate awake times between 0-36 months
- An EXHAUSTED PARENT looking to teach your baby how to sleep through the night so they can get the right amount of sleep needed for their growth and development?
- Unsure how long you and your little one can cope with continuous disruptive sleep at night and feeling that you’re destined to being a walking zombie forever?
- SCARED that certain techniques WON'T WORK because your kid is different? Or you’re scared the techniques will work but you won’t agree with the method?
- SO TIRED that you have no clue what to try or do next to get your child sleeping?
- WISHING that your whole family can sleep all night long so that you can be a happy and HEALTHY family getting the sleep that you all need?
But you (not so) secretly dream of...
UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP - You put your baby down in their crib, walk out of their room, they fall asleep on their own easily and the whole family sleeps all night long waking up well-rested and happy.
BETTER QUALITY PARENTING - You can parent how you want to because you’re all getting the sleep that you need. You can consistently depend on predictable sleep instead of not know what you’re gonna get.
PARENTING CONFIDENTLY - Have the knowledge to deal and cope with the changes…because there are many! Sleep regressions, teething, sickness, nap transitions…know how to confidently respond to your baby helping them through all the changes.
Just imagine if you could...
1) Consistently have your family sleeping all night long
2) Put your baby down to sleep in their crib and they happily fall asleep on their own without needing your assistance
3) Consistently and predictably have your little one take great naps during the day
4) Have a positive sleep experience in your household
5) Teach your baby how to sleep well using methods that don’t compromise your parenting style or values
6) Have the confidence to know how to respond to all the changes your baby goes through in the first 18 months.
That's where we come in...
HI THERE! WE’RE CAT AND CON!
We know first-hand what it’s like to operate sleep-deprived. We’ve well and truly been there! We also know what it’s like to come out the other side when we’re all getting the sleep that we need…and it’s life changing!
Parents to Annabelle and Evelyn, born 2 years and 4 months apart who could have been identical twins, the girls could not have had more opposite temperaments.
Over $1000 later in books, sleep consultants, and sleep programs, we learnt the true meaning behind all children are different.
Passionate about helping and supporting others, Cat became a Pediatric Sleep Consultant from the Institute of Pediatric Sleep and Parenting, so we could help other exhausted families just like yours!
We’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly...including being banned from some Facebook groups simply bringing up this topic!
You’re not destined to being a walking zombie forever, you don’t have to just weather the season and ride it out and you’re not a bad parent for wanting (or needing) more sleep. In contrast, you’re actually being an incredible parent giving your child the gift of sleep for their growth and development.
We know how hard it can be to ask for help when there is so much judgment out there when all we’re trying to do is be the best parents we can be (and getting sleep will help with that!)
We will be there right with you to help you along the way.
"The most comprehensive step-by-step program removing any guesswork whatsoever to teach your little one between 5-18 months old how to sleep well, even if you’ve tried other methods in the past without success"
Will I have to be stuck in the house all day long if I follow your Sleep Program?
Can we go about our usual daily routine during the program such as work, childcare, playgroup, social outings etc?
How is it different to other programs?
What can I expect during the program?
Does your Program work for a breastfed baby?
Do your methods include crying?
Does your sleep program involve me having to wake my baby?
Can my approach or philosophy around parenting be respected throughout this process?
How does this program work?
How long will it take to go through the program?
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free 30-Day Guarantee
Let us say this upfront.
The "Baby Sleep 1-2-3" Program is the most comprehensive step-by-step implementation program for sleep-deprived parents who are COMMITTED to improving their little one’s sleep.
Now here’s the thing.
By the end of these 14 days, you’ll have received access to the ENTIRE program and have all the tools you need to implement immediately with your little one.
Meaning, you’ll have had the opportunity to establish your child’s sleep hygiene, follow their age-appropriate schedule, work on a settling technique that suits YOU and YOUR baby and be equipped with troubleshooting if your plan doesn’t quite go right!
If you don’t see any improvements in your child’s sleep, simply reach out, show us your sleep tracking sheets over those 30 days, and we’ll refund your investment.